23 Mac, 2008

Marc Anthony - (My Baby You) mp3 - download di sini

as i look into your eyes - i see all the reasons why - my life's worth a thousand skies - you're the simplest love i've known - and the purest one i'll own - know you'll never be alone - [chorus:] my baby you - are the reason i could fly -and 'cause of you -i don't have to wonder why - baby you - there's no more just getting by - you're the reason i feel so alive - though these words i say are true - they still fail to capture you - as mere words can only do - how do i explain that smile - and how it turns my world around - keeping my feet on the ground - [repeat chorus] - i will soo - the you if you fall - i'll be right there if you call - you're my greatest love of all - [repeat chorus] arianna i feel so alive...tq flove@fiedah

1 ulasan:

Cadangan/komen: